Quebec Issime

QUÉBEC ISSIME performs for the First Nations youth
November 22, 2019
At the venue of Québec Issime at the Église de Saint-Jacques in Jonquière
2795, rue Hocquart
Jonquière (Québec) G7S 1X7
Route

Cost
Dinner, show and one drink: $150 per ticket

Where tickets are being sold?
lepointdevente.com/billets/fns-quebecissimeparty
Press release

This year, the New Pathways Foundation is preparing a benefit cabaret for its annual fundraiser. Mr. Robert Doré of Québec Issime, reached out to us to help us in our mission among First Nations youth by offering us a show for our fundraising event. It is therefore with great pride and joy that the New Pathways Foundation is inviting you to its benefit cabaret that will be held on Friday, November 22, 2019 in the magnificent Église de Saint-Jacques in Jonquière.

The goal of this fundraising event is to raise $15,000 to provide hands-on experiences for First Nations youth. Quebec Issime will give 60% of the cost of each ticket to the Foundation and will use the remaining 40% to cover production costs.

Quebec Issime, with its usual talent and energy, will present its Party! show for the benefit of the Foundation.
“Party! is an explosive musical cocktail. It is a new and interactive concept where the public is at the heart of the action! In a specially arranged room, the energy, songs and scenes follow one another at a furious pace! Party! is all the greatest musical party hits from the 1930s to today, in many different musical styles: Jazz-ballroom, rock'n'roll, beach party, hippie, disco, rock, 80s and 90s pop and many others! This unrelenting evening will feature seven singers, four dancers, four musicians, dance floors and more!

Party! is an opportunity to have fun with a turnkey concept! At your table or on the dance floor, laugh, celebrate and dance to the songs of yesterday and today!”


Take the opportunity to make this charity event your Christmas party. Have fun while contributing to a good cause!
BE SPONSORS OF THE EVENT - SPONSORSHIP PLAN
Sponsorship Plan

Thank you for making a difference for First Nations youth!
sponsors of our events like you allow our Foundation to focus on the wellness of First Nations youth.

Our young people are the heart of our community and we want to offer them the opportunities and the means to flourish, to be proud of themselves and confident in a better future.

We sincerely thank you for choosing us and our children. Our existence and their fulfillment depend on it.

It is for this reason that we have established an outreach plan to recognize your generosity among our people and community of partners. We anticipate many simple gestures filled with immense gratitude and a profound desire to change our world.
THANK YOU TO OUR EVENT SPONSORS
Major sponsor
ASSOCIATE SPONSORS
socca_coul
rba groupe financier couleurs
GranulesLG_inukshuk_noir
For more information, please contact us at 418-843-4173 or fondation@nouveauxsentiers.com